State Government Resources

As a former Missouri state legislator and State Auditor, Claire has compiled a guide to help Missourians navigate resources available in Missouri's state government. 

Follow the links below to find help with your state government issues.

For state-level bills and legislative issues, contact your state legislators.

Look up your state legislators here »

For help with the following issues, contact the office of the Governor of Missouri:

  • Driver's License or License Plates
  • Energy Assistance
  • Food Stamps
  • Medicaid Benefits
  • School Districts
  • Unemployment Benefits
  • Child Support
  • Child Custody

Contact the Governor's office

If your issue isn't on the list, check the Federal Government Resources page.

If you're in need of an attorney, contact the Missouri Bar Association