Skip to Content
A+ A-
Get Email Updates:

Help with the Federal Government

Claire and her staff are committed to working hard for Missourians to help resolve their problems. We're able to help if you are a Missouri resident and are having a problem with a federal agency.

The staffer you speak with will ask you to download this privacy release formRELEASE

If you are not from Missouri, please contact the Senators from your state.

For help with food stamps, Medicaid or unemployment, or if you don't see your issue here, go to the state government page.

If you're in need of an attorney, contact the Missouri Bar Association.

Get Help via Email
Sign your request on the next page
Talk to someone now:
Call (202) 224-6154 to speak to a member of our staff.

Find your local office